Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Shit!!!!

Its been a while since the last time I wrote on my blog. It is not that am not going to write on it, but it is all because of the damn heavy workload that I have on my shoulder. I dont know where to spit my disgruntle, and YES!!!! I remember that I have my stupid blog, who cant argue and contest to whatever I want to write. If people who read this blog do not agree with me ... so be it! It is my blog and I can write whatever I want to write. Should I care!!???

Today I begin my first working day after puasa with a horrible episode! Terlungkup all my pahala puasa for today. First, I was called for a discussion in a PANTRY! I was told that they need my expertise in accounting to assist them. Damn it! isn't it agreed before that I'll be the person in-charge for it. Then I was called by my boss regarding this. Shit! I was backstabbed! I was not given things that I needed, then they kept it to themselves ... kengkonon territorial lah tu! then when things out of their control ... memandai to call me in. Suddenly i got the tempias for them not doing their job and all the miscommunications. Should I care???!!! Damn it, I think it is the right sign that I should move on. I hate to say this but ...babai BNM ....

2 Comments:

At 1:48 pm, Blogger Abu Aiman said...

At last, after two years... Sabor bang, dugaan puasa tu.

 
At 4:33 pm, Blogger bencoolen80 said...

kerja..kerja..kerja..

"..dan sesungguhnya Allah jualah sebaik-baik Pemberi rezeki"

being backstabbed? being cornered? tai chi-ed? humiliated infront of Boss? Just remember who has the final say in deciding who gets what and how much. yup Allah. An the best part is He Knows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home